Who should have won in Cycle 14?


Thursday, June 11, 2009

Spotlight on Felicia "Fo" Porter




Felicia “Fo” Porter was a contestant on cycle 12 of the reality TV show America’s Next Top Model. Fo Porter is 19 year-old student from Albuquerque, New Mexico. She is 5′8". After being eliminated from the show she shared with E! Online:


"Honestly, I don't want to sound too bitchy or catty, but I do think Celia [Ammerman] should've gone home before me, or instead of me, because I can put on a pair of six-inch heels and be tall, [but she] can't change. Age isn't something you can drastically change," Fo tells us. "Yeah, there's makeup of course, but I can put on a pair of heels and be six foot in a matter of seconds. I just felt like I should've stayed." (Celia, by the way, is 25-years-old, while Fo is just 19.)


"I'm milking the crap out of this Top Model experience. Thank you, Tyra, for your constructive criticism. Thank you so much. I'll take everything you gave me, and I'll go one further than you can ever imagine with it. I think Top Model definitely did that for me."


Felicia is currently signed with Nous Model Management.

No comments:

Post a Comment

MTV Remote Control Blog

Latest News on omg!